The Administration & Supervision committee performs activities to advance the caliber of the administration and supervision of school psychologists in the state of Florida.
Mary Alice Myers, FASP Administration & Supervision Chair
Welcome to the Administration and Supervision committee page of the Florida Association of School Psychologists. The committee seeks to provide resources and support to supervisors throughout Florida school districts.
Tasks of the committee include:
- Maintaining an updated contact list of all supervisors of school psychological services throughout Florida. If your role changes and/or you are new to your position as a supervisor, please contact the Committee Chair of FASP Administration and Supervision to ensure that your contact information is included
- Disseminating information to administrators related to hot issues impacting the role of supervisors, including guidance related to FASP’s standardized internship process
- Facilitating the meeting of supervisors held at the annual conference of the Florida Association of School Psychologists
- Co-facilitating the meeting of supervisors and trainers held at the annual conference of the Florida Association of School Psychologists
- Soliciting input on issues or responding to questions provided by other supervisors of school psychological services
- Serving as a resource to new supervisors and providing a mentor if requested
Please contact the committee chair identified on this page for further information, questions, or suggestions.